NOTICE REGARDING SPEED LIMIT SIGNS
Speed signs are based on the BNSF Timetable since their are no posted signs in the sim.
View Change Log
August 15, 2015
- Updated speed boards near Hutt to match in-game boards.
June 18, 2015
- Minor cosmetic changes to fix some text and font sizes.
September 8, 2014
- Design refresh.
- Updated Service Area for new engine Shop track configuration.
- Condensed detail diagram to 2 pages for printing.
- Added the full detail diagram as single page for viewing on a pc.
July 18, 2014
- Added missing M1 to M2 crossover at East end of Barstow Amtrak
July 11, 2014
- Removed CP Lenwood as it’s now on the Cajon Sub Map
March 9, 2014
- Updated Overview and Detailed pages with new Hump Yard tracks
January 1, 2014
- Did a overhaul on the Barstow yard area track on Page 1 to show traffic flow a little better (detail)
- Added lengths to Mojave Connector, Mojave Sub Main and Cajon Connector
- Updates lengths on Main 1 & Main 2
December 18, 2013
- Added speed limits between Hinkley and Hutt
- Added speed boards to the detailed pages, along with some missing signals and East Barstow xovers
December 17, 2013
- Added speed limits for the main lines between Hutt and East “D” Yard
December 12, 2013
- Added a few track segments to overview page showing entry to receiving yards from Yard Entry lead
- Marked manual switches with indicators on detail pages
- Added missing signal at Yard Entry on detail page
December 1, 2013
- Added track names to Service Area
October 17, 2013
- Minor cleanup of track labels
- Removed manual switch indicators from Crossover just before receiving yards
- Added manual switch indicators to switches on Working Track. With yards now CTC controlled wanted to show which switches are manually operated. Will review yard and add more where needed
- Added Old Yard label on Page 4
- Labeled all the service tracks
September 16, 2013
- Fixed turnout at Hutt to match dispatcher board (Turnout was to right instead of left).
- Fixed blurry pages
September 1, 2013
- Added single page “Condensed” version of yard
- BNSF JCT T/O speed changed to 10mph
- General cleanup of 3-page detailed pages